Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cox isn't working... MmmBAHAHA

Ok, sorry about the title.  But seriously, this is a serious matter.  Seriously.  My tv has been frozen for the past... Probably 10 minutes.  Probably 20 by the time I finish this post.

So what to say, what to do... Today (actually yesterday since its past midnight here... Whatever, November 9th) was another one of our 'monthiversaries.'  Yes we do celebrate those, and no, we aren't retarded.  After being with someone for two years (whoa, that's a long time, right?) and not *being* together for more than about 5 months (accumulated) little things like that do become special.  You want to bring those things up.  And when those things are forgotten, you actually do get upse--

HOLY SH**!  Tv unfroze, scared the bitch out of me... Anyway...

--t.  We got off the ichat tonight, and I just laid there and STUPIDLY, thought about my life.  It only took me a few minutes before I started bawling and I had Stephen call me.  Which was stupid, too, because that probably upset him.

I just don't know how people do this.  I really hope that he doesn't re-enlist... But even at that, he's still got three years left in this enlistment... The next year, hopefully, we will be able to be together, but after that its completely unknown.  He could end up anywhere in the world.  And if not in the US, I'll get to go home and live with my parents until he can come back... the next three years of my life will consist of me living my life based on his, and I hate that, but I can't do anything about it because I love him... I don't understand how one person can love another so much that they are willing to give up everything that they have worked so hard on and worked so long for...

Alright, I'm tired.  Screw this post.  Going to bed.  lol.  I'll probably finish this in the morning.  The cogs of my mind aren't a'turnin' and a'grindin' like they will be tomorrow around 9.  So I'm going to postpone this post until then.  Good night folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment