Saturday, October 30, 2010

The kick ass stuff I find at the Goodwill...

So.  Today is the day that I am going to Stephen's sister's birthday party.  Its a pirate themed murder mystery party, BUT, I am not a pirate.  Their other sister, Angela, picked the parts, and I'm some governor's daughter.  Lol.  So I went to the Goodwill this morning to see if I could find something and Whoa-ho-ho you bet your ass I did find something.  When I walked in, the first thing I saw were the dresses.  I looked through and grabbed a bunch to try on, and good Lord some of those things are gaudy.  I just can't help but think to myself, "Who is the crazy woman that bought this in the first place?"
The dress I'm wearing to the party is red (yuck) and very long.  I'll be wearing the new boots that I bought at Maurices the other day, also.  BUT, that's besides the point!  I found two dresses and one shirt that are absolutely gorgeous.  And they fit very well!  The first was a bright yellow dress.  Absolutely perfect.  I tried it on and fell in love with it.  The only thing wrong is that the zipper gets caught about half way up and a little string needs to be removed or something.  But that's no big deal, I can do that, easy.  The next item is a long black cotton dress with white dots on it.  I'm not a fan of long dresses, so I figure I can just cut it down to tweak it.  It will look gorgeous when I'm done, I promise.  lol.  The third item was a tank top (or a dress, I'm not too sure) that had FISH ON IT.  IT IS THE COOLEST THING EVAR.  All of the items are in the wash right now. : ]  And as soon as they are dry, I will edit this note and put up pictures! :D

Other than that, nothing interesting has happened so far today.  I went to burger king for lunch?  Meh.  Ok, I'm going to go do the laundry.  Yay! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment